With years of success and experience, our team is capable of analyzing your body and creating a weight loss plan that you are comfortable with. We will work with you to keep you on track and motivated to reach your goals.
Our weight loss specialists will work with you to create a custom program that will meet your specific needs and goals. Our experienced team is equipped with knowledge to provide you with an understanding of your weight loss plan and answers to all your questions.
Meal prepping is important for most people due to the fast lifestyles we have. Having healthy delicious meals ready to go can benefit your weight loss plan. Our experienced team will introduce you to delicious food, and show you ways that you can include your favorite foods into your healthy meal plans.
Dear Valued Customer,
We have been staying up to date on all news and information regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus). Your safety and the safety of our team is of paramount importance to us. We want to share with you our response to the current pandemic.
This is what we are doing to help keep you safe from infection:
1. We continue to employ strict procedures to prevent the spread of infections, including wearing personal protective equipment and sanitizing our office.
2. We are happily rescheduling appointments on request.
3. We are staying home and not working if not well.
We kindly ask you to work with us to decrease the spread of the Coronavirus by doing the following:
1. Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure from our office.
2. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after contact with other individuals.
3. Always cover your cough or sneeze with tissue or your elbow.
4. If you have a fever or a cough, PLEASE RESCHEDULE your appointment.
5. If you have been in contact with anyone with a fever or cough, PLEASE RESCHEDULE your appointment.
6. If you or anyone in your household has traveled to any high-risk areas in the last 3 weeks, PLEASE RESCHEDULE your appointment.
7. Please refrain from bringing extra family members or friends to your appointments.
We are taking this situation very seriously and are taking every precaution. We encourage you to do the same. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please remember that continuing to take care of yourself is especially important during this time. Please follow your doctors’ instructions regarding your health condition. If you have any questions, please contact us via your patient portal. Alternatively, you may call us at 256-881-2700.
Diabetes and Endocrine Wellness Center